Thursday 14 April 2022

Preparation for going to Málaga

In order to be ready for Málaga I used the checklist that was in the handbook which was given to us on our first Erasmus+ meeting in college. In the handbook a lot of important documents can be found and I brought all of them with me. They are documents like the Grant Agreement and the Erasmus Learning Agreement.

I acquainted myself with the company abroad where I was going to work. I learnt that it was called Laboratorio Bioclon and I saved the address on google maps in my phone. I also saved the accommodation's address.

I also made sure that my passport and EHIC card was not expired and I put them into my travel wallet. In addition, I put my personal bank card, emergency cash, passenger locator form, a copy of the itinerary and a copy of Insurance Blue into my travel wallet.

Additionally, I added to the checklist things such as adaptors and toothbrush because I am always forgetting those two things!

Here is a photo of my checklist:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations and Tips to Make the Most of an Erasmus+ Trip

Okay, for starters, the language played a major role in the experience. I would highly recommend that one becomes familiar with the language...