Wednesday 27 April 2022

Free Time

In my free time I sometimes stay in the accommodation tidying up, writing on my blog and just resting because I unfortunately sprained my ankle. However, my sprained ankle has not stopped me from visiting culturally important places such as the Picasso museum and the Alcazaba.





I also go out for dinner with the group and sometimes we then go to a bar for some drinks which is always a great time. After going out for drinks, if the mood is right, we have gone to nightclubs. We always got free drinks with our entry ticket and you best believe we delivered our best dance moves.





A stand out moment for me definitely has to be the Picasso museum. I did not know he was from Málaga. After visiting the museum he has become one of my favourite artists. He was a revolutionary artist at the time and I particularly love his trompe-l'œil art style. Very playful and fun to analise.


The cultural events were very nice. Due to my sprained ankle I could not walk around but I did soak up the beautiful views in Frigiliana and had a lovely time sun bathing in a beach in Nerja. And the flamenco was breath taking and very emotive.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations and Tips to Make the Most of an Erasmus+ Trip

Okay, for starters, the language played a major role in the experience. I would highly recommend that one becomes familiar with the language...