Wednesday 30 March 2022

Kinvara en Málaga





Hello everyone!


It's nice to meet you. My name is Kinvara Reyes Bourke. I was born in Santiago, Chile and grew up there until the age of 15. At 15 I moved to Dublin with my mam and my younger brother.


I have been living in Dublin for 6 years and so far so good. After I finished my Leaving Cert I decided to do the Forensics Applied Science course in BIFE and I absolutely love it.


My hobbies include reading, cycling, watching films and series and dancing.


I hope that when I finish BIFE I am able to progress into a course of my liking or that I go on to work in a laboratory, hopefully in one that has a forensic science department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations and Tips to Make the Most of an Erasmus+ Trip

Okay, for starters, the language played a major role in the experience. I would highly recommend that one becomes familiar with the language...