Wednesday 27 April 2022

What I Have Learned

 The mobility has been an exceptionally enriching experience.


At my work placement, a laboratory, Laboratorio Bioclon, I learnt how to conduct several kinds of tests involving biological materials such as blood, urine and faeces. I learnt that different parts of the blood are used for different tests, I learnt how to carry out blood grouping tests and HIV tests.

My communication, team working and active listening skills got a real tuning up. I am now confident in my workplace personal and social skills.

Positives from the mobility include all the things I learnt at my work placement, the good relationships I developed with my work colleagues, meeting all the people from college that went on Erasmus that I had never seen in college! and the city of Málaga which is a lively and fun city.


Frankly, there are no negatives. Even the hiccups (spraining my ankle, for example) resulted in a positive learning experience. I genuinely loved every second of it and wished it would have lasted longer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommendations and Tips to Make the Most of an Erasmus+ Trip

Okay, for starters, the language played a major role in the experience. I would highly recommend that one becomes familiar with the language...